Wednesday 16 January 2013

Yet another update


Another visit to the doctors resulted in great news, my blood is almost back to normal, that is apart from my iron reserves they are not at first team strength. All being said, I have to continue with the iron tablets until they run out, help boost those reserves, and maintain the Zantac routine of 2 a day for the foreseeable future. The ulcer is still there, but not bugging me as much, time and time will be the measure of how much it will heal, just as long as I don't eat the wrong things.

Still devoid of the spicy niceyness who goes by the name of curry, a few beers now and then and no chillies. So apart from that life is returning to normal, back to the gym, try to get fit again. Managed to put on not too many kilo's while recouperating, but it still has to come off. Work is still what it is, almost seems like it never happened sometimes, until my alarm goes off to remind me to take my tablets.

No comments: